A few weeks ago, at the beginning of our radio show The Marketing Checklist, I talked about this pdf I found by one of the tools we use that provided 30 steps to build a thriving facebook business page, and Hank suggested I share it with our blog readers.
So, here you go.
The writers at SetYourOwnStatus.com provide a 30 Day Facebook (business page) Challenge.
(full disclosure: this is our affiliate link, so, if you choose to sign up for this service, we might make a few dollars).
After reviewing the Table of Contents, I surmise that it can be done in far less time because many of these steps shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes so you can double up.
Here are the 30 steps:
- Build your bio (short, yet unique)
- Write a memorable tag line
- Create a branded cover photo (there are inexpensive tools to help you do this)
- Add a Call to Action to your page (facebook makes this pretty easy)
- Spice up your page with video
- Share relevant content
- Invite friends (but, as is our advice, only if they are your target market)
- Plan posts to boost engagement
- Find other people’s content to share
- Add your own content (at least once a day)
- Add a Call to Action to your posts (not the same one each time)
- Join facebook groups (ones where your target market is participating)
- Analyze your facebook insights (regularly)
- Stay involved on a daily basis
- Build rapport with relevant pages
- Cross promote your page
- Stay consistent
- Add the facebook page plug in
- Add facebook to your email
- Create a contest or incentive
- Network like a champ
- Post fun content
- Brand your business
- Keep your content fresh
- Use visual marketing
- Boost your posts…wisely
- Use testimonials
- Be diverse
- Repurpose your current content
- Analyze, adjust and refresh your strategy (regularly)
Want the full 74 page pdf?
Add your contact info in the box below and we’ll email it right out to you!
If you decide you need some help, spend 5 minutes at aBoxFullOfMarketing.com and schedule a free 30 minute consultation with us.